Amended Property Assessment Change Notice

If you received an Amended Property Assessment Change Notice, please review it and keep it for your records. No action is required on your part.

You will receive an Amended Property Assessment Change Notice if there was a factual error in the assessed value, classification or tax status shown on a previously issued Property Assessment Change Notice.

We may send this notice to notify you of  a correction any time during the taxation year. 

If you have questions about your property's change in assessment, please visit AboutMyProperty. There, you can:

  • Learn more about how your property was assessed.
  • See the information we have on file about your property.
  • Compare your property to other properties in your neighbourhood.

Look for your Assessment Roll Number and Access Key on your Amended Property Assessment Change Notice to access AboutMyProperty.

If you disagree with our assessment or classification of your property, you can either file a Request for Reconsideration. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of that review, you have the option to file an appeal with the Assessment Review Board (ARB), an independent adjudicative tribunal.