Changing Your Mailing Address


Update your mailing address to ensure you receive any notices we send you about your property.

Who this information is for

This information is for all property owners in Ontario who need to update the mailing address we have on file for their account.


To request a change of mailing address, you must be the owner of the property, or an authorized representative.

If you are not the property owner, you must include a formal letter of authorization from the owner or a Representative Authorization Form.

The process

  1. Send us a letter by mail or email that includes:
    • The 19-digit roll number or property location indicated on the Property Assessment Notice.
    • The property owner’s full name.
    • The new mailing address to which the Property Assessment Notice and any other correspondence from us should be sent.
    • Your daytime contact phone number and/or the daytime number of your authorized representative.
  2. We will process the mailing address change upon receipt.
    • If we have any questions about your request, we will contact you or your authorized representative at the daytime phone number submitted with the request.

Submit your request by mail or email through our Contact us page.