Careers at MPAC
As one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2020, we offer a variety of careers, competitive compensation and opportunities across Ontario.
Join our team
- Browse MPAC's current opportunities.
- Create a profile.
- Upload your resume.
- Click on the position you would like to apply for.
You can also opt-in for email alerts when new positions are posted.
What kind of work would you do?
Our employees work in a range of areas including:
- property valuation and inspection
- customer relations
- human resources
- information technology
- municipal, government and business relations
- legal and policy
- quality services
Many of our employee have education or experience in:
- real estate appraisal
- math and statistics
- economics and commerce
- urban studies and planning
- finance and accounting
Maintaining work/life balance is the key to fostering employee health, happiness and productivity. At MPAC, we offer generous vacation allowances, a self-funded leave program and flexible work arrangements to help ensure each employee's unique needs are met.
Here’s what you can expect working here:
- a diverse range of careers
- strong focus on learning and career growth
- competitive compensation and benefits
- defined benefit pension plan
- positions in offices across Ontario
- three weeks of vacation to start
- parental leave top-up
What do people say about working here?
"I've worked in various departments since I started at MPAC and have been able to experience different aspects of property assessment. I'm now a property valuation analyst and I love the work environment."
- Jessica Martini, Property Valuation Analyst, Richmond Hill
“I like that there is an understanding that we are part of a larger, greater community, and that giving back is encouraged. It’s this strong sense of community that makes this a fantastic place to work.”
- Michael Wilson, Performance Metrics Analyst, Hamilton
"The flexibility really helps me stay focused and productive, and it's great to choose the work environment best suited to my tasks each day."
- Danielle Allingham, Facilities Specialist, Pickering
If you have accessibility needs and require an accommodation to use our career applicant system, please contact us at email@example.com.