Golf Course Assessments
There are different types of golf course ownership and operations. For example:
- daily fee or exclusive courses
- private, semi-private, executive, resort
- simple check-in or high security
Golf courses also offer a range of services including:
- pro shops
- locker rooms
- other recreational facilities (e.g. tennis courts, swimming pools)
To establish the current value of a golf course, we:
- Estimate the annual revenue that can be generated by your course
- Subtract the operating expenses.
- Apply a capitalization rate to the course's net income to estimate the current value of your property.
For more details on how we assess golf courses, please see our golf course valuation methodology guide.
Filing your Property Income and Expense Return
By filing your Property Income and Expense Return, you help us ensure that your property values are based on up-to-date and accurate information.