Requesting a Copy of Your Notice
If you need to a copy of a notice we sent you, you can learn how to request it here.
Purpose of requesting a copy of your notice
You may be unable to find the hard copy we mailed to you and want another one, or simply want a PDF copy of your notice for your records.
Who this page is for
This information is for property owners in Ontario who would like a copy of a notice we sent.
This service is available if you have received one of the following types of notices from us:
There is no fee to request a replacement copy of the above notices.
If you have access to AboutMyProperty
You can get a copy of your notice online if you:
- Have previously registered for AboutMyProperty.
- Have access to your user ID and password.
To get a replacement copy of a notice online:
- Log in to AboutMyProperty.
- Select the “View My Property Details” tab.
- Click on “My Property Documents”.
- Select the Notice you would like a copy of.
- Download the file that you see on the top right of the screen.
If you do not have access to AboutMyProperty
- Ask questions to verify that you are the registered property owner.
- Mail a copy of your notice to the mailing address listed on it.