Please submit your information online by following these steps:
- Go to aboutmyproperty.ca
- Log in using your AboutMyProperty™ User ID and Password
*If this is your first time using AboutMyProperty, you will have to register first using your Roll Number and Access Key included in the 2019 request letter you received from MPAC
- At the next screen, select “Continue to Property Income and Expense Return”
- Enter your Roll Number and Web Access Code included in the request letter you received from MPAC
- Select “Login”
- Complete and submit the requested information
You may also file your information via Business to Business (B2B) data transfer (if applicable). Please contact your service provider for information on associated service fees and data transfer instructions.
More detailed instructions on how to use the Property Income and Expense Return tool are available in the User Guide.
For the following property types, please follow the submission instructions found in the paper forms mailed to you along with the request letter.
- Large Resort Properties
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Mixed Use Retirement Properties
- Special Purpose Business Properties
- Speciality Properties
When you have completed the forms and collected any required supporting documentation, please mail them to MPAC using the stamped, addressed envelope that you received.
If you do not have your original envelope, please mail your reports to:
Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
Central Processing Facility (PIER)
PO Box 9808
Toronto ON M1S 5T9
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us.